- About CEAT
- Architecture Programs
- Engineering Programs
- Architectural Engineering
- Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Engineering Distance Education
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Masters in Engineering Technology Management
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Engineering Technology Programs
- Contact Us
- 2014-2018 Strategic Plan
- Student Services (Advising)
- CEAT Career Services
- Student Resources
- Future Students
- CEAT Scholarships
- Computing Requirements
- Information Technology Services
- OSU Honors College
- Undergraduate Enrollment & Graduation Data
- Graduate Program
- Outreach & Extension
- Applications Engineering Program
- Center for Local Government Technology
- Fire Protection Publications
- Fire Service Training
- International Fire Service Accreditation Congress
- International Ground Source Heat Pump Association
- Inventor's Assistance Service
- New Product Development Center
- Professional Development
- Outreach & Extension
- Alumni & Friends
Matching Gift Opportunities
At OSU, we are dedicated to helping our CEAT students reach their highest potential. It is our primary goal and vision to increase the retention and graduation rate of CEAT students . . . and we need your help!
Recently, an anonymous donor assisted the College of Engineering Architecture and Technology to help make this mission a reality. This former CEAT graduate stepped up in a big way to make a positive impact in the lives of students by offering a matching gift of $250,000. The criteria to qualify for this unique, one-time matching offer are as follows:
- All donors who make their first $2,500 or more gift to the College of Engineering Architecture and Technology Fund will qualify
- These qualifying gifts will receive a 1:1 to match from an anonymous donor
- This is a one-time offer but can be locked in for one additional year by making a 2-year pledge commitment of $5,000, which will secure the matching funds for this year and next year.
- The annual match per gift will be capped at $2,500. The cap per person is $5,000.
Your donation will be matched in the form of a $2,500 student award in your name. This qualifying gift is used to fulfill a college priority of tutoring, student mentoring and increasing completion rates for Engineering Technology students.
Whether you are donating for the first time or upgrading to the $2,500 matching gift level, you have the chance to impact an Engineering Technology student. That is why I ask you to invest in the program that has provided you with the education necessary to be successful.
For more information on giving opportunities, contact Tylerr Ropp at 405-385-5664.