- About CEAT
- Architecture Programs
- Engineering Programs
- Architectural Engineering
- Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Engineering Distance Education
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Masters in Engineering Technology Management
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Engineering Technology Programs
- Contact Us
- 2014-2018 Strategic Plan
- Student Services (Advising)
- CEAT Career Services
- Student Resources
- Future Students
- CEAT Scholarships
- Computing Requirements
- Information Technology Services
- OSU Honors College
- Undergraduate Enrollment & Graduation Data
- Graduate Program
- Outreach & Extension
- Applications Engineering Program
- Center for Local Government Technology
- Fire Protection Publications
- Fire Service Training
- International Fire Service Accreditation Congress
- International Ground Source Heat Pump Association
- Inventor's Assistance Service
- New Product Development Center
- Professional Development
- Outreach & Extension
- Research Overview
- Proposal Development
- Projects and Reports
- News and Annoucements
- Alumni & Friends
Send a Proposal Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org email at least 14 days before the deadline.
Please allow at least one additional week for cost share or sub-contracts.
- Please allow at least one additional week for cost share or sub-contracts.
The Proposal development specialist will review the RFP and develop a budget template.
- The Proposal development specialist will review the RFP and develop a budget template.
CEAT Research Administration will provide PI with internal timeline, check list to complete the proposal routing and assemble the final proposal documents for official submission to sponsor by the submission deadline.
- CEAT Research Administration will send a budget template based on the information given in the request form.
- CEAT Research Administration will also work with the PI to prepare budget justification (w/ footnotes) based off of the final budget. The PI will be responsible for the project-specific information to the budget justification and return a final document for routing.
Cost share should be determined at the earliest time possible.
Obtain the following minimum information from PI for routing purposes at least 7 days prior to the Agency deadline:
- FINAL internal proposal budget (including approved cost share)
- FINAL proposal budget justification
- DRAFT Statement of Work
- If applicable, include subaward package which includes a copy of each of the above items and a commitment letter from the entity.
Any letters that should be signed by the DH, ADR, or VPR.
CEAT Research will complete the following for routing purposes:
- OSU Routing Sheet
- Agency Budget Forms
- Complete and upload all sponsor-required forms/certifications/agreements that must be submitted.
Any Cost Share forms applicable
Process routing for Department, College and University signature approvals prior to proposal submission.
Please be sure to completely fill out Part 3 - Compliance. The routing will be returned to the PI if CEAT Research receives it with incomplete information.
- Please be sure to completely fill out Part 3 - Compliance. The routing will be returned to the PI if CEAT Research receives it with incomplete information.
Send all proposal documents lined out in the beginning timeline to the Proposal Development Specialist by 8 a.m. the day of deadline.
- Please leave all headers and footers off.
During high-volume submission periods, we may request final documents earlier.
CEAT Research will send a copy of the final proposal for the PI’s review to approve for the submission.
- Once the proposal is approved, CEAT Research will send a confirmation that the proposal has been successfully submitted.