- About CEAT
- Architecture Programs
- Engineering Programs
- Architectural Engineering
- Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Engineering Distance Education
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Masters in Engineering Technology Management
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Engineering Technology Programs
- Contact Us
- 2014-2018 Strategic Plan
- Student Services (Advising)
- CEAT Career Services
- Student Resources
- Future Students
- CEAT Scholarships
- Computing Requirements
- Information Technology Services
- OSU Honors College
- Undergraduate Enrollment & Graduation Data
- Graduate Program
- Engineering Extension
- Applications Engineering Program
- Center for Local Government Technology
- Fire Protection Publications
- Fire Service Training
- International Fire Service Accreditation Congress
- International Ground Source Heat Pump Association
- Inventor's Assistance Service
- New Product Development Center
- Professional Development
- Engineering Extension
- Research Overview
- About CRSP
- Research Activities and Support
- News and Events
- Alumni & Friends
CEAT’s online master’s engineering program ranked in top five
(STILLWATER, Okla., March 23, 2017) – GradSource has ranked OSU CEAT’s online master’s engineering programs fifth among peer institutions.
CEAT currently offers three online graduate degree programs in electrical and computer engineering, engineering and technology management and industrial engineering and management.
Enrollment in both the online graduate degree programs and online undergraduate degree courses continues to increase with an average growth of 35 percent each year.
“CEAT’s rigorous programs, distinguished faculty and state-of-the-art technology result in the perfect combination for top-notch, high-quality online courses,” says Kristi Wheeler, engineering distance education manager. “Flexibility and affordability are an extra, added bonus to the programs and courses offered.”
To see Oklahoma State University’s full specs, visit here.
For more information on CEAT’s online master’s of engineering programs, visit ceatde.okstate.edu.
GradSource.com is your #1 destination for top online graduate schools, programs and a post-college career outlook. Whether you’re looking for the best schools that offer a program or help choosing a focus, GradSource.com is here to help.
See the full list of rankings here.
RELEASE CONTACT: Chelsea Robinson | CEAT Marketing | 405-744-5831 | Chelsea.email@example.com
Oklahoma State University is a modern land-grant university that prepares students for success. OSU has more than 36,000 students across its five-campus system and more than 25,000 on its combined Stillwater and Tulsa campuses, with students from all 50 states and around 120 nations. Established in 1890, Oklahoma State has graduated more than 260,000 students who have been serving Oklahoma and the world for 125 years.