- About CEAT
- Architecture Programs
- Engineering Programs
- Architectural Engineering
- Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- CEAT Online Learning
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Masters in Engineering and Technology Management
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Engineering Technology Programs
- Contact Us
- 2014-2018 Strategic Plan
- Student Services (Advising)
- CEAT Career Services
- Student Resources
- Future Students
- CEAT Scholarships
- Computing Requirements
- Information Technology Services
- OSU Honors College
- Undergraduate Enrollment & Graduation Data
- Graduate Program
- Engineering Extension
- Center for Local Government Technology
- Fire Protection Publications
- Fire Service Training
- International Fire Service Accreditation Congress
- International Ground Source Heat Pump Association
- Local Technical Assistance Program
- New Product Development Center
- Professional Development
- CEAT Information Technology Services
- CEAT Marketing and Communications
- Engineering Extension
- Research Overview
- About CRSP
- Research Activities and Support
- News and Events
- Alumni & Friends
CEAT Program Ranked Among Nation’s Best
STILLWATER, Okla. – U.S. News and World Report has ranked OSU’s Engineering Distance Education program among the best online master’s in engineering degree programs in the nation for the fourth year in a row.
OSU continues to have the state's highest ranking for best online graduate engineering programs at number 37. This program previously ranked 56th in the 2014-2015 rankings and 31st in 2017.
“We are honored by this recognition, and extremely excited about the future growth of CEAT online graduate programs,” said Nathan Cragun, CEAT distance education interim manager. “We have exceptional faculty that are respected leaders in their field of research and who provide students with a superior graduate level education. It truly is an exciting time to be an OSU Cowboy.”
CEAT offers accredited, 100 percent online graduate degree programs designed specifically for engineers and scientists interested in accelerating their careers. Currently CEAT offers four online graduate degree programs including electrical and computer engineering, engineering and technology management, industrial engineering and management, and engineering technology-fire safety and explosion protection. Eighty-five percent of students are employed when they enroll for online graduate engineering programs at OSU.
To see Oklahoma State University's full rank overview, visit here.
For more information on CEAT's online master's of engineering programs, visit ceatde.okstate.edu.
The U.S. News rankings evaluate degree-granting online programs at regionally accredited institutions. U.S. News ranked schools using five categories: student engagement, faculty credentials and training, peer reputation, student services and technology, and admissions selectivity. For more information about how the rankings are calculated, visit here.
RELEASE CONTACT: Kylie Fanning | CEAT Marketing | 405-744-2745 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Oklahoma State University is a modern land-grant university that prepares students for success. OSU has more than 35,000 students across its five-campus system and more than 24,000 on its combined Stillwater and Tulsa campuses, with students from all 50 states and around 120 nations. Established in 1890, Oklahoma State has graduated more than 240,000 students who have been serving the state of Oklahoma, the nation and the world.