Proctor Form Guidelines:
- Email addresses cannot be personal emails (Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.) but must reflect the university’s web domain. Email addresses are not sufficient as verification.
- Does the proctor know the student? If so, how does proctor know this student? (co-workers, supervisor, friends, students, family, personal tutors, or anyone with a potential conflict of interest will NOT be approved).
- Failure to identify such conflicts may result in the student receiving a charge for a violation of Oklahoma State University’s academic integrity policy and a grade of “F!” for the course.
Click here to download the Proctor Form.
Testing Center Guidelines:
- Testing Centers have to be located in a College, University, Community College, Business, or Military base.
- Co-workers, associates, friends, family members and neighbors are not acceptable proctors, regardless of their professional positions, or whether Domestic or International.
- All proctors will be verified prior to sending any tests, and a company/business email along with website verification will be required to send all quizzes and exams to. NO Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, etc. email accounts will be permitted.
- Testing fees may apply
NOTE: Some professors have special requirements for proctors and they supersede our qualifications.
Students on the OSU/Stillwater campus may use the University Testing Services located at the corner of Walnut and Admiral Ave., (405) 744-5958 . For more information follow this link: https://uat.okstate.edu/.
Students in the Tulsa area may use the OSU-Tulsa Testing Services located at 700 N. Greenwood Ave., Main Hall 2302, Tulsa, OK. For more information follow this link: OSU-Tulsa Testing Center.
Students in the Oklahoma City Area may use OSU-OKC Testing and Assessment, 900 N. Portland Ave., Oklahoma City, OK. For more information follow this link: OSU-OKC Testing & Assessment.
Please return the appropriate completed Proctor Agreement form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, you can contact our office at (405) 744-5146.