CEAT IT - Available Software
- Navigate to the IT Software Distribution Center (sdc.okstate.edu/).
- Sign-in using your O-Key credentials.
- Choose the "Stillwater CEAT Student" role in the available list and select Continue.
- Choose the radio button next to the Mathcad software.
- Select Proceed to Checkout.
- Leave the install directory as default.
- Select Agree, Continue, and Confirm to move through the checkout process.
- Here you will see two download options for one item (ZIP folder).
- Once the software is downloaded select finish, right-click and extract the folder, and run Mathcad.
OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Download the Mathcad.zip file.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file.
- Double click on the install.bat file to begin the installation.
NOTE: If you have Adobe Acrobat installed you may get an error during installation. This error will not affect the Mathcad install.
You must be connected to the OSU network in order to run the software. Off campus users must connect to the OSUVPN (https://osuvpn.okstate.edu) before running the software.
If the Mathcad License Setup appears select the following options:
- I want to configure Mathcad to use a FlexLM server. Click Next.
- Use a license server
- Click Finish.