Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering
McMaster University, 2015
M.Sc., Materials Forming
University of Tehran, 2005
B.Sc., Materials Science and Engineering
Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (2000) and Sharif University of Technology (2002)
- Mechanics of Materials
- Materials and Structures Lightweighting
- Multifunctional Materials and Designs
- Mechanics of Fracture
- Independent Graduate Study
- Engineering Plasticity
- Mechanics of Bonds
- Mechanical Design I
- Senior Design
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes
- Manufacturing Processes
· Member of Professional Engineers of Ontario, Canada
· Professional Online Member of ASEE (American Society for Engineering Education)
· Associate member of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS)
· Member of the Adhesion Society
· Member of Society of Manufacturing Engineering (SME)
· Member of SAE International
· Former Professional Member of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
- N. Haque, M.Y. Azarfam, H. Noori, Microwave-assisted toughening of PLA-Copper composite, Journal of Materials Science, Submitted on December 18, 2020.
- H. Noori, Interlayer fracture energy of 3D-printed PLA material, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 101 (2019) 1959–1965.
- H. Noori, M. Jain, and K. Nielsen, Effect of deformation rate on post-forming interfacial delamination in polymer laminated sheet metals, The Journal of Adhesion, DOI: 10.1080/00218464.2019.1596807
- H. Noori, M. Jain, K. Nielsen, and F. Brandys, Delamination in Deformed Polymer Laminated Sheet Metals, International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives 85 (2018) 219–224.
- H. Noori, M. Jain, K. Nielsen, and F. Brandys, Effect of deformation-induced residual stress on peel strength of polymer laminated sheet metal, The Journal of Adhesion 92:10 (2016) 862-876.