ENDEAVOR is now housing CEAT Tutoring during weekday afternoons in room 102. The schedule shown below includes the available times, as well as what expertise is offered by tutors during the given time slots. For more information, please visit https://studentservices.okstate.edu/coaching
Printing is now available on the second floor of the ENDEAVOR labs! In order to connect wirelessly to the printer, follow the instructions below.
- Click on the Start Menu or Search Icon
- Type \\clabs-psrv3.ad.okstate.edu into the search bar and press Enter. This will "Run Command"
- Enter your OKEY username and password and check “Remember my password”
- Double click on the printer labeled Endeavorp1 to connect. You can also right-click and select "connect"
For Mac (OSX 10.8+):
- Open System Preferences from the Apple Menu
- Select Printers and Scanners
- Click the “+” button to add a printer
- Select the IP tab
- Enter endeavorp1.ceat.okstate.edu in the “Address” field and click Add
For maintenance issues, such as paper or ink needs, visit ENDV 225 for assistance.