Dr. Raj N. Singh's Research
In addition to the shared research facilities available at the Advanced Materials Characterization Center at Helmerich Research Center, the following list of equipment is available in Dr. Raj N. Singh's research laboratory.
- Microwave Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition System with In Situ Process Monitoring Capabilities.
- Hall System with Capability to Measure Electrical Properties to 600°C.
- Complex Impedance Analyzer for Measuring Electrical Properties and EIS to High Temperatures.
- Dilatometer for Measuring Expansion Behavior at High Temperatures.
- Raman Spectroscopy System
- Mechanical Testing System with Capability for Testing in Tension, Compression and Bending to Very High Temperatures in Controlled Atmospheres and In Situ monitoring of Damage
- Instruments to Measure Dielectric, Ferroelectric and Piezoelectric properties of Materials
- Sputtering System
- Laminating System
- Tape Caster
- Powder Characterization, Processing, Sintering and Sample Preparation Facilities
- Thin Film Thermal Conductivity System Based on Lasers
- Fuel Cell Testing System
- Battery Testing System
- Globe Box with Controlled Atmosphere
- Metallographic Sample Preparation and Microscopy Facilities