Academic Coaching positions will require the following:
- Provide academic tutoring to students in a variety of technical courses.
- Answer questions and provide support to students in the College of Engineering, Architecture, and Technology.
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times. Be on time to all shifts, and meetings.
- Maintain an accurate record of hours worked and submit this record on time and in full.
- Check email daily, as this is the primary form of communication between Coordinators and Coaches.
Walk-In Academic Coach Details and Eligibility Requirements
Pay: $12/hour Hours: ~10hour/week (or less if desired)
Walk-In Academic Coaches will have a set schedule, in two hour blocks of time,
3:30-5:30p.m. Monday through Friday and 7:00-9:00p.m. Sunday through Thursday.
During this time, the Academic Coach will assist students that drop in with a question or need tutoring in a subject that the coach is qualified in. Walk-ins can take place with one or more students at a time. Walk-In Academic Coaches will be paid for the time of their shift whether or not students come in. The number of work hours per week are subject to change as the needs of our students are presented.