Undergraduate Recruitment & Scholarship Programs
What are engineers, architects and technologists?
Engineers use science and mathematics to invent and design machines, systems and structures; Architects plan, design and review the construction of buildings; and Engineering Technologists use applied scientific knowledge to solve practical problems.
From machines, commercial transportation, design and construction to a clean and healthy environment, Engineers, Architects and Technologists create solutions to challenges that affect us all.
Learn more by participating in one of our K-12 events
Join us for half day and full day events filled with science, art and engineering projects focused on engineering, architecture and technology disciplines.
We will have more events next semester!
CEAT Discovery Days provides High School students the opportunity to explore various engineering and technology disciplines through once a week activities and presentations. Held on Fridays in June and July from 8;30am-4:30pm on the Stillwater Campus.
- Civil & Environmental Engineering/ Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering / Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Industrial Engineering and Management / Fire Protection and Safety Engineering
- Chemical Engineering / Construction Engineering Technology
- Electrical & Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering Technology
$30 per student/session. Includes lunch and t-shirt.
STEM Summer Camps
Join us for 3-5 day adventures filled with engineering, architecture and technology principals. Choose from 6-10 different camps hosted jointly by the Office of CEAT Professional Development and CEAT Undergraduate Recruitment and Scholarship Programs.
Our goal is to inspire innovators, designers and makers through hands-on science, art and engineering projects for ages kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Engineering Adventure: Age K-5th
- Robotics Adventure: Age 6th—8th
- Discover Architecture: Age 9th –12th
- Fire Protection Design: Age 9th—12th
- Materials Engineering Nano Technology: Age 9th—12th
- Engineering Discovery
Registration Now Open