Undergraduate Recruitment & Scholarship Programs
What are engineers, architects and technologists?
Engineers use science and mathematics to invent and design machines, systems and structures; Architects plan, design and review the construction of buildings; and Engineering Technologists use applied scientific knowledge to solve practical problems.
From machines, commercial transportation, design and construction to a clean and healthy environment, Engineers, Architects and Technologists create solutions to challenges that affect us all.
Learn more by participating in one of our K-12 events
Join us for half day and full day events filled with science, art and engineering projects focused on engineering, architecture and technology disciplines.
Due to COVID-19 we are unable to host these events in person, but that won’t stop us from exploring Science, Technology, Engineering, Architecture and Mathematics! Join us for 4 “Boxed” events this spring where the materials are shipped to your door and instructions are delivered live, online.
World Design Day - April 27th
Introduce a Girl to Engineering
Access Passcode: #CEATFort21
Previously Recorded Events
- National Technology Day - Into the Unknown STEAM Event
Meeting Recording: Watch Here!Access Passcode: STEAM123!
CEAT Discovery Days provides High School students the opportunity to explore various engineering and technology disciplines through once a week activities and presentations. Held on Fridays in June and July from 8;30am-4:30pm on the Stillwater Campus.
- Civil & Environmental Engineering/ Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering / Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Industrial Engineering and Management / Fire Protection and Safety Engineering
- Chemical Engineering / Construction Engineering Technology
- Electrical & Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering Technology
$25 per student/session. Includes lunch and t-shirt.
Registration opening in March 2021
Join us for 3-5 day adventures filled with engineering, architecture and technology principals. Choose from 6-10 different camps hosted jointly by the Office of CEAT Professional Development and CEAT Undergraduate Recruitment and Scholarship Programs.
Our goal is to inspire innovators, designers and makers through hands-on science, art and engineering projects for ages kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Engineering Adventure: Age K-5th
- Robotics Adventure: Age 6th—8th
- Discover Architecture: Age 9th –12th
- Fire Protection Design: Age 9th—12th
- Materials Engineering Nano Technology: Age 9th—12th
- Engineering Discovery
Registration opening soon!