Here is a list of our frequently asked questions regarding homework in an online course environment.
- Where do I send my homework?
Check your class syllabus for instructions on where to submit your homework.
Email: Send your homework to email@example.com. Please type in your full name, course number, and assignment in the subject line and don't forget to attach your assignment.
- How should I scan my homework?
There are various ways to submit your homework via scanning.
Printer/Scanner: Use a printer that has a built in scanner, you can find these scanners at most university libraries or offices. Students can access a scanner in the Edmond Low Library
Scanner Apps: Don't have access to a scanner? No problem. Thanks to high-quality camera phones, you can scan your homework using a app. We suggest researching which scanning app will work best with your phone, once you find it follow the instruction to submit your homework to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Steps to Remember:
1. Make sure your document is a PDF and that your scanned pages are in one document.
2. Make sure to scan both sides of your assignment if you wrote on the front and back.
3. Don't lose points on your assignment! Make sure there are not any blurs or shadows.
- How will I know if CEAT Online Learning has received my homework?
After you submit your homework to the email@example.com account, you will receive a response immediately letting you know that we received your email.
If you do not see this email response, please check your spam folder. If it is not in your spam folder contact us and we will verify that we received your homework.
Thank you for your email. We will respond within 1 to 2 business days. If you need immediate assistance please call 405-744-5146.
Have a great day!