If you are planning to apply for graduation there are some administrative items that need attention at the beginning of your final semester
- Start the process by notifying the MSETM office that you are planning to graduate by sending an email to Valerie Quirey (firstname.lastname@example.org). Summer grads should notify MSETM office in Spring if they want to participate in Spring ceremonies.
- Update your online plan of study. All students should have filed a plan of study at the half-way point of the program at http://planofstudy.okstate.edu. Usually some changes need to be made to reflect the courses you actually completed. Log back in and make sure your most recent online plan of study is accurate.
- Complete the Graduation Clearance Form: After your plan of study has been updated, complete the graduation clearance form located in the Grad College Round Up. Go to http://planofstudy.okstate.edu. Log in using your okey credentials and follow the "Graduation Clearance Form" link.
- Online Graduation Application: After your graduation clearance form has been received and recorded by the graduate college you may complete the Diploma Application. Go Student Self Service, (must be logged into http://my.okstate.edu) click on the "Student tab", then "Student Records", then "Apply to Graduate" and follow the instructions there.
Changing your Diploma Delivery Option — you may change your diploma delivery option online through the last day of finals week in your final semester.
Changing your Expected Graduation Term — if you have filed a diploma application for a given semester and need to change your expected graduation date, you have the following options:
- Submit a Diploma Application Revocation form with the Office of the Registrar. Once the original diploma application has been revoked, you will be able to submit a new diploma application online.
- Diploma applications will automatically expire for students who didn't meet all degree requirements approximately six weeks after final exams for a given semester. You may wait until you receive an email indicating that your original diploma application has expired, and then submit a new diploma application online.