CEAT IT - Available Software
National Instruments Labview/Multisim
Prerequisite: You must have an NI User Account. If you do not, create one at https://www.ni.com
- Use your O-key account to retrieve and save the OSU NI serial number from this link:OSU NI Serial Number
- Access the Labview download at this link:
Labview download page
- Select the appropriate download:
- Select your operating system
- Ensure the version is 2023q3
- Under Editions, select “Base, Full, Professional”
- Select 32- or 64-bit
- Under Driver Software, select Yes or No, according to your needs
- Click Download
- At the prompt for NI User Account login, enter your NI user account credentials.
- Upon login, the download will continue. It will only take a few moments.
- Once downloaded, locate the executable file ni-labview-2023_23.5_suite_online.exe located in your Downloads folder
- Double-click ni-labview-2023_23.5_suite_online.exe to launch the installer and install the NI Package Manager
- At the window Installing LabVIEW and drivers, select the software packages and drivers you wish to install, then click Next
- Select any desired Additional Items and click Next
- Continue through the installation. Installation will take several minutes and may require a reboot upon completion.
- After reboot, launch the NI License Manager
- Select Log in to Activate and enter your NI user account credentials.
- At the Activate Software screen, use the drop-down menu to change the activation method to “Enter a serial number”
- Enter the serial number next to each product you need to activate, then click the Activate button
- You should get a message that says “Activation was successful”