CEAT IT- Available Software
- Navigate to the IT Software Distribution Center (it.okstate.edu/sdc).
- Sign-in using your O-Key credentials.
- Choose the "Stillwater CEAT Student" role in the available list and select Continue.
- Choose the radio button next to the Layout-iQ software.
- Select Proceed to Checkout.
- Leave the install directory as default.
- Select Agree, Continue, and Confirm to move through the checkout process.
- Here you will see two download options for one item (ZIP folder).
- Once the software is downloaded select finish, right-click and extract the folder, and run Layout-iQ.
- Download the Layout-iQInstaller.zip file.
- Extract the contents of the zip file.
- Double click on the Layout-iQInstaller.exe file to install the software.
- When asked to install the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Package click “Yes”.
- If prompted with the Program Compatibility Assistant click the “Run Program” button.
- Agree to the setup and install the .NET Framework.Once the .NET Framework is installed click
- Next.Choose to install Layout-iQ for “Everyone” and click Next.
- Click Next two more times to complete the install.
- After the install is complete double click the Layout-iQ icon on the desktop
- Click “Yes” when asked to proceed with activation.
- Copy the “Installation ID” and email it to Nelson Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with your professors name and the class you are taking.
- Once you have received the code enter the License Number and click activate.
The activation is complete.