CEAT IT - Printers
CEAT Students, Staff and Faculty have access to ten printers. The ten paper printers are located in Engineering North, ATRC, Endeavor, and Architecture. Users can also scan to a USB on the Endeavor printer.
Adding a Printer
Add a printer on Windows 10
- Click on the Start Menu or Search Icon.
- Type \\clabs-psrv3.ad.okstate.edu into the search bar and press Enter.
- Enter your OKEY username and password and check “Remember my password”.
- Double click on the desired printer to begin the installation.
Add a printer on Mac OS X 10.8+
- Open System Preferences from the Apple Menu
- Select Printers and Scanners
- Click the “+” button to add a printer.
- Select the IP tab
- Enter one of the addresses below in the “Address” field and click Add:
Please note that some printers are located inside classrooms and are not available
while the class is in session.
|Printer Address||Printer Name||Printer Location|
|arch1.ceat.okstate.edu||ARCH1||Architecture 2nd Floor|
|arch3.ceat.okstate.edu||ARCH3||Architecture 2nd Floor|
|arch4.ceat.okstate.edu||ARCH4||Architecture 3rd Floor|
|arch5.ceat.okstate.edu||ARCH5||Architecture 3rd Floor|
|secprinter1.ceat.okstate.edu||SEC Printer 1||ATRC Student Excellence Center|
|secprinter2.ceat.okstate.edu||SEC Printer 2||ATRC Student Excellence Center|
|secprinter3.ceat.okstate.edu||SEC Printer 3||ATRC Student Excellence Center|
|en019printer.ceat.okstate.edu||EN019p1||Engineering North 019|
|endeavor2ndfloorprinter.ceat.okstate.edu||endeavor2ndfloorp1||ENDEAVOR 2nd Floor|
|Parkerbasement.ceat.okstate.edu||Parker Basement||Parker Hall Basement|