CHE Student Organizations
CHE has many organizations for students to get involved with!
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
We are proud to be pursuing Chemical Engineering degrees at Oklahoma State University because of our wonderful members, faculty advisors, and thrilling chapter activities. Oklahoma State AIChE is known for its strong showing as a student chapter, and has received numerous Outstanding Student Chapter Awards.
- Chemical Engineering Graduate Student Association
The objectives of this chapter shall be
(1) to promote the professional development of its membership by its programs and by its relations with other student chapters, specifically the Graduate and Professional Student Government Association (GPSGA)
(2) to maintain a relationship between Chemical Engineering students and faculty at Oklahoma State University, and
(3) to contribute to the development of Chemical Engineering at Oklahoma State University through activities involving the faculty and all students.
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a professional association whose members collect, disseminate, and exchange technical knowledge concerning the exploration, development and production of oil and gas resources and related technologies. SPE at Oklahoma State University provides opportunities for students interested in the Petroleum Industry with opportunities to network with industry professionals and enhance their technical and professional competence.
- Automation Society
- American Association of Drilling Engineers
The purpose of AADE shall be the dissemination of knowledge of the theory and practice of all aspects of drilling engineering and the furtherance of the professional development of the student member.
- American Rock Mechanics Association
The American Rock Mechanics Association (ARMA) is a professional and international engineering and scientific society, which promotes interaction among specialists, practitioners, scholars, and educators in rock mechanics and geomechanics. We advocate for individuals and firms in all aspects of rock mechanics and geomechanics, including multi-disciplinary rock physics and rock engineering technology advancement and technological applications for civil engineering, mining engineering and tunneling, oil and gas recovery, and geo-related socioeconomic problem-solving. We provide a forum and information resources for our members, related organizations, and the public, while our strong student membership ensures future continuity.